- The meals can be dropped out at our facility and our staff will serve it. Or if you choose, you can bring and serve the meals for our clients.
- Capacity: Out shelter has a 18 bed capacity. However, we will give you a courtesy call to let you know how many clients we have on your specific week.
- Time: Dinner is served at 6:15 pm, so we always tell our donors that they can arrive around 5:50 pm if they are going to serve it. If its just to drop off, it can be before that time.
- You can provide:
- Dinner: this is the main donation. It can be home style cooked meals or store bought meals.
- Lunch: Optional. If you want to donate lunch it can be things like prepared sandwiches or the ingredients for the sandwiches. Microwave Mac & Cheese or Chef Boyardee
- Breakfast: Optional. If you decide to bring breakfast it should be food that can be heated in the microwave (waffles, french toast, sausages) or that don't need to be cooked (milk, cereal).
Read 4453 times Last modified onWednesday, 24 August 2016 15:58