ACTS is very excited to announce that Prince William Living Magazine has nominated our organization as a potential recipient of their 2017 Giving Back Award! The goal of this award is to raise awareness of what local non-profits contribute to local families, how they enhance Prince William and introduce their readers to new opportunities to give back to the community. The voting process also encourages volunteerism among readers, and ACTS needs your support!
A combination of public voting and ratings by Prince William Living judges will be used in determining the winners. Each voter may vote once per day until voting is complete on September 15th.
- Provided 729 families with utility and prescription assistance, which estimated to $220,000 in funds.
- Distributed over half a million pounds of food from our Food Pantry
- Admitted 31 adults and 43 children into our Beverly Warren shelter
- Placed 34 families into permanent housing
- Admitted 30 adults and 68 children into our Safe House
- Placed 5 families into transitional housing
- Answered over 7,000 suicide-related called through Helpline
- Served 3,414 Domestic Violence clients and 717 Sexual Assault clients