The ACTS Helpline (703) 368-4141
is a free crisis listening service for all residents of the greater Prince William County area. 24 hours a day, our Helpline offers: Confidential listening, Information and referral, Crisis intervention for trauma, suicide, sexual assault, domestic violence, and substance abuse. More
ACTS Provides Assistance for:
- Emergency Assistance - help with utility bills and other basic needs.
- Food Assistance - Clients are eligible to obtain food once per month.
- Emergency Shelter - A safe place to stay for the night or even a few weeks.
- Domestic Violence - If you are a victim and need support.
- Sexual Assault or Abuse - We are here to help you on your healing journey.
- Suicide Prevention - Struggling with thoughts of suicide, or have you lost a loved one.
ACTS Support Services
To help support those in need ACTS provides a number of support services that are listed under each of the main sections.